Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sorry my love but I think there's someone else...

In the event I am going to change my handphone (to a Sony Ericsson at this moment), I thought I better download my photos (taken with my Samsung V200 *aiyoh, that's alike an antique model leh* camera) into my old laptop.

I like my V200 but recently it shuts down and refuses to work. And this occurs at the worst possible time!! So I thought I better change my handphone, so that everyone can contact me *especially my wife and family* *but then perhaps I should make myself NOT contactable*

So now that I have downloaded my photos, here are some of Pickles in action (or non-action)!

(^_^)p



To us, he is the most adorable pickles on earth!!! Ephraim, you must be 乖乖 okay? *muah muah muah*

Now I can snap more shots *I have maxed out the 100 photos capacity* and seriously I cannot wait!

No comments: