Sunday, March 12, 2006

Finally!

Well, right now as I am typing this message (with one hand, as the other one is used to carry Ephraim, who is sleeping), my wife is napping ;p Quite a challenge really...try it someday :)

Remember a few days back I mentioned my V200 was due for a change? I was reading Today on the trip to work and suddenly realized I didn't have to wait for 24 months to re-contract! 21 months is good enough!!!!

That evening, I bought a phone! Not a Sony Ericsson as intended. The model was not aesthetically pleasing. In the end, I went back to a Samsung - 3G phone. And since it is pointless to have one with no one to use it on, I bought one for my wife too! It is a Z140, exclusive to Singtel!

As of now, we have made a video call and recorded some videos and transferred files via bluetooth :)

Ok, gotta go wake my wife up for Gilmore Girls! It is the season finale!!!

No comments: