Sunday, March 04, 2007

Recount of Day 1

Sunday was an unpleasant day for me. Of all days, Rebecca had forgotten about my lunch that day. I barked in hope to gain her attention. However, she was busy chatting with her friends on the phone to notice me. I suffered from pangs of hunger before she finally remembered and fed me around two in the afternoon. Boy was I glad that she had not forgotten my lunch.


After lunch, she hugged me lovingly. We even had a game of Frisbee in the backyard. When she first threw the red Frisbee at me, I jumped up and tried my best to catch it. It was too high for me and I missed it. Hence, I ran after it and brought it back to her. I dropped the Frisbee at her feet and waited eagerly for her to throw again. I must not miss it again. This time round, I tried my best and jumped as high as I could as the flying saucer soared through the air. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. Yeah! I finally managed to catch it. Rebecca said I was a smart boy! Woof! Woof! After 15 minutes, we were both tired and Rebecca let me rest.

Although the day did not start off well, it turned out well in the end. I am looking forward to the next time she visits me.

No comments: