Monday, March 26, 2007

Day 1 in San Francisco

The plane ride from Seoul (Incheon International Airport) was torturous, sitting at a window seat. The over-10-hour ride was endured with no restroom visit as it was simply impolite to wake people up so that you could clear your bladder. So in the end, I watched 2 more movies (having already watched Dreamgirls and Happy Feet) A night at the museum and Boytown.

And we went from day time to night time to day time again! And I caught this scene from my window seat (ignore the date, I forgot to change it :)



So finally we arrived and Bob, from ISTE, picked up up and brought us to Grant Plaza Hotel, our temporary residence for the next 6 nights.

The room is small, but decent I supposed. Will feature a picture of it tomorrow, when I am up to it.

We (as in Mr Ang, Hwee Peng and I) took a nap before going into Chinatown to have our dinner.


Actually right now, I am writing this post simply because it is 4.48am local time but 7.54pm in Singapore. I am supposed to be awake and having dinner with May and Ephraim ;p There is no need to guess I will be dead beat later during the school visits.




Okay, I have tested the wireless in this hotel now. At least it worked. Will try to sleep again :p

No comments: