Thursday, August 31, 2006

Learning Journey 1

Hi everyone

Noticed my optimism? There may be a second one? *hehe*

As with any learning journey, we should share some learning points. When we go to COMEX later, please think about this question:

What (marketing technique, gadget etc) did I notice at the exhibition that could be applied in
(i) my work in ETD,
(ii) teaching and learning?

Please post your reflections (with any pictures you might have taken at the COMEX) as comments within a week (before you forget lah)

Okay, let's wind down a little and have some fun, alright?

And HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY EVERYONE! :)

1 comment:

LOH Kwai Yin said...

Hi, submitting my 'homework'... please see content in my blog:

http://lohky.blogspot.com/2006/08/learning-journey-comex.html

{Haha... taking the opportunity to increase 'traffic' there... }

Happy Teachers' Day!

Cheers,
Kwai Yin